SKB 12 bores X 2

SKB 12 bores X 2. One is a trap gun, 500 model, 30” barrels, 3/4 and full fixed chokes. Single selective trigger, ejector. Not done a lot. The second gun is a Sporting model, 28” barrels, multi choke but only 2 chokes, 1/4 and 1/2. Again single selective trigger, ejector and not done a lot also. I’ve used this decoying and game shooting.

Both guns are totally reliable and have clean bores. No play in either action.IMG_1188.jpeg.76df9e94fa414ecb5f05156ab5072509.jpeg
I’m having to give up clay shooting as back issues cause poor/ slow swing.

Selling as a job lot with over 1400 mostly clay cartridges, all 12 gauge, mostly fibre wads. Includes a slab of Rottweil 30gram fibre 7 shot, and 2 slabs ( 1 unopened) of Fiocchi Litespeeds, 26gram fibre and 8 shot, and a big tray of various 12 gauge cartridges, mostly clay loads.

Will sell just the guns for £400 or with the cartridges for £550.

Can RFD transfer just the guns for small extra cost or collect the guns and cartridges from the Lincolnshire area. Sad sale but grab a bargain. 
Will hold for the first member to say they will take them. More pictures on request.

IMG_1192.jpeg

IMG_1193.jpeg

IMG_1194.jpeg

IMG_1191.jpeg

IMG_1190.jpeg

IMG_1189.jpeg

IMG_1187.jpeg

IMG_1186.jpeg

IMG_1185.jpeg

IMG_1184.jpeg

IMG_4075.jpeg

IMG_4076.jpeg

IMG_4077.jpeg

IMG_1196.jpeg

IMG_1195.jpeg

IMG_1183.jpeg

Hope you keep going, I had the same back issue for 3 years, felt like I was being stabbed every time I swung a gun on both crossers and incomers. So bought an old B80 Gas Auto at 6.4 lbs, which, together with 21/24 grms  carts. and a slower swing got me thro it. Amazing to me that losing just over a pound in weight could make that difference. Back to normal now with a Miroku, a weighty old beast , well almost. Murray

Hi Murray,

Many thanks for your Wishes, I’ve started using an O/U 410 using 2” cartridges with 8 oz of 9 shot. It’s very capable and no recoil and light to swing. It’s very capable provided it’s not a 50 yard crosser!!
Im very impressed and think all clay shooters should at least give the 410 a try.

😎👍

Best wishes,

PP

Sorry Guys,

Both guns and the cartridges now sold.

many thanks for all the offers and enquiries 

PP