Labrador Pups

PERCE

We have a couple of Labrador dog pups available for new homes from the 29th of April onwards.

Sire is a Field Trial winner & represented Scotland at the Game Fairs last season.

Dam is part of my picking up team which is all home bred, I pick numerous days on grouse & pheasant from August to February.

Both parents have good elbows, hips & eyes. They are also DNA tested.

Pups are KC registered, price per pup is £1250.

We're near Scotch Corner, North Yorkshire.

PHOTO-2024-03-24-15-23-09.jpg

PHOTO-2024-03-24-15-24-54.jpg

Mother of the litter is to the left of the black dog.

PHOTO-2024-02-09-23-57-09.jpg

Sire of the litter.

PHOTO-2024-02-09-23-59-52.jpg

Edited by PERCE

15 hours ago, marsh man said:

You would have to go a long way to find Labrador puppies as good as that pair , they look superb and GOOD LUCK with the sale . :good:

Cheers, thank you. We do our best with them, they're in the house, & fed quality food.

I've had the hard word & I'm only allowed to keep the one, this will be a bitch pup to keep our line going.

6 minutes ago, PERCE said:

Cheers, thank you. We do our best with them, they're in the house, & fed quality food.

I've had the hard word & I'm only allowed to keep the one, this will be a bitch pup to keep our line going.

Always admired your dogs, when you have posted them on here.

Not that it should matter, but they are the 'right' yellow (as are Dave of Kelton's).

Edited by Penelope

2 hours ago, Penelope said:

Always admired your dogs, when you have posted them on here.

Not that it should matter, but they are the 'right' yellow (as are Dave of Kelton's).

Thank you.

Mother of the pups is at the back leaning on her much darker yellow sister, her brother is on the right.

IMG_2647.jpg