Evening all,

poontang

Hello everyone, just thought i'd pop on here and introduce myself!!

My name's James and i've been shooting for a few months now. Have always wanted to 'have a go' and finally took the plunge a little while back and booked a few lessons. Best thing i ever did!!!

I've only shot clays, mainly skeet, though i do have the occasional pop at sporting too.

I've always been interested in shooting, conservation and the countryside in general, and am an avid birdwatcher too!!

I'm looking at maybe joining a local wildfowling club too so any information would be great. I live nr Colchester so hopefully there should be a few clubs locally!!

Looking forward to chatting soon, seems like a very friendly site!!

Guest raymond1
Welcome James.

Another member from Essex arrrrghghghgh !!!

:lol::/:good:

leave him alone :yp: we dont want to harrass them and another village looses out :lol:

welcome mate ,.........they are a shower in here ,watch them :lol:

My name's James and i've been shooting for a few months now. Have always wanted to 'have a go' and finally took the plunge a little while back and booked a few lessons. Best thing i ever did!!!

I've only shot clays, mainly skeet, though i do have the occasional pop at sporting too.

I've always been interested in shooting, conservation and the countryside in general, and am an avid birdwatcher too!!

I'm looking at maybe joining a local wildfowling club too so any information would be great. I live nr Colchester so hopefully there should be a few clubs locally!!

Poontang your not French are you by any chance?

Wrong spelling but close enough :lol::lol:

:good:

:good: D2D

:good: wellcome mate its an interesting forum if nothing else :good::lol::lol: