Pay Pal UK, How do you rejoin after closing account, but when i get to the part of confirming by mobile it keeps coming up , Not able to proceed, Tried many many times

its more than likely that your email and phone number are linked to your old account.

can I ask why you closed your paypal account?

Edited by old'un

29 minutes ago, old'un said:

its more than likely that your email and phone number are linked to your old account.

can I ask why you closed your paypal account?

Hello, i have tried with a new email ady but had to still use mob number, someone tried to scam on my Paypal so bank advised to close rather than new pass word, i found it handy for payments rather than Visa

if you had two stage verification I would have just changed the password to something really strong, like I said its more than likely using the same phone number that is causing the issue, you may need to speak to someone at paypal.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, old'un said:

if you had two stage verification I would have just changed the password to something really strong, like I said its more than likely using the same phone number that is causing the issue, you may need to speak to someone at paypal.

Hello, i tried with Hotmail and Yahoo but yes same mob number,   i did try but could not do as i do not have a new account, now found a link to number so will give it a go later, Bus to catch🤔😄

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

22 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, i tried with Hotmail and Yahoo but yes same mob number,   i did try but could not do as i do not have a new account, now found a link to number so will give it a go later, Bus to catch🤔😄

Hi. 

Give them a ring i found them very helpful. 

I had the same last year got my money back and i now have the two stage verification.