Aigle boots advice

It's been a while since I posted. I'm thinking of buying some Aigle boots for farm hunting and other light duties, so thought I'd ask advice from my British friends.  These caught my eye. They have a leather lining and are not a horrendous price (GBP108.35). Any benefit over the standard Parcours which aren't much cheaper? 

https://www.aigleoutletnz.com/products/brown-aigle-the-premium-adjustable-antifatigue-boot-mens-rain-boots-61073jghd-p-306.html

Edited by Houseplant

1 hour ago, Houseplant said:

Thanks Sam, I'm a little suspicious of the website too. Seems too cheap, especially by NZ standards! 

Screenshot-2024-06-08-at-15-20-47.jpg

My Aigle neoprene wellies I’ve just bought were £200 and no leather in sight I’d avoid that like the plague if I were you 

If it is a 'working wellie', either wait until Aldi/Lidl are doing fishing wellies. Alternatively visit your local farm suppliers store.......farmers are not renowned for spending loads oc cash on a working boot.   This reminds me of an incident many years ago. My shooting pal had got a lovely pair of Aigle wellies for Christmas. It was between Christmas and New Year we decided to do the farmers 'Whisky  run'. Arriving at the first farm we went to the back door and knocked. Without any warning a black and white streak of a sheepdog shot out of its kennel, latched onto my pals left ankle, ripped off a piece of wellie and departed as quick as it came. 1 new pair of wellies destroyed  !  Added to that the Farmer was out which meant a return visit.   😄