"im mainly .........."

......Doing me ole spag bol....

few folk have asked me how i make my spagetti dry...

1. when cooked put in decent size colendar
  2. toss off with fork to drive steam off..this will make it stand up proud
  3. add powdered parmisan and loads of fresh ground pepper
  4. toss about again
  5. add to plate
  6. slowly add sauce and jiggle in
  7. sprinkle more parmersan
  8. eat and go to heaven

i fried up loads of grated celery...carrott ,..and onion..then added it to the meat in the slow cooker with a big knob of cranberry jelly and crumbled oxo cube and half a tin of tomatoes

P1010210sb.jpg

P1010211sb.jpg

P1010212sb.jpg

P1010213sb.jpg

P1010215.JPG

P1010214sb.jpg

42 minutes ago, bruno22rf said:

Looks Ace, I usually chuck in 3-4 Cherry Tomatoes (halved) about an hour from the end and a good splash of Worcester Sauce to give a kick during cooking, when is this book coming out then?

nobody would be interested in the carp i produce

not too keen on semi raw toms.....and i have stopped using woster sauce and brown sauce in cooking..........just gone off the taste...

what im doing now is paring down reciepes to their basics......getting rid of all the spices and flavours that i think are not needed.....and for me it is very definatly working

23 minutes ago, ditchman said:

nobody would be interested in the carp i produce

not too keen on semi raw toms.....and i have stopped using woster sauce and brown sauce in cooking..........just gone off the taste...

what im doing now is paring down reciepes to their basics......getting rid of all the spices and flavours that i think are not needed.....and for me it is very definatly working

I think you may be underestimating your skills, many many people simply have no idea how to create a basic meal, they don't need fancy ****, just basic ,tasty and reasonably healthy food. There are millions of unread Cookbooks gathering dust on Charity shop shelves, what is needed is a means of convincing many men that they can achieve meals like yours if only they gave it a go. How about doing one recipe a month on here and seeing what feedback you get? 

1 hour ago, bruno22rf said:

I think you may be underestimating your skills, many many people simply have no idea how to create a basic meal, they don't need fancy ****, just basic ,tasty and reasonably healthy food. There are millions of unread Cookbooks gathering dust on Charity shop shelves, what is needed is a means of convincing many men that they can achieve meals like yours if only they gave it a go. How about doing one recipe a month on here and seeing what feedback you get? 

yeah..........might do that.......i could bang up a reallysimple recipe and just that......it needs a bit of feedback tho'