Armi Jager .45

As title a black powder 45 in excellent condition. Not mint, a few marks, cabinet rash by the looks of it. No dinks or bad scratches. As I am now banned from shooting black powder at my local clay ground and as most of my guns are black powder only I thought I would let this one go. Bore is .45 and gun is smooth bore so can be held on a shotgun licence.   Sorry but Its got to be a FTF but I am prepared to travel a bit!

Price is a firm £150. No swops please.  Location is NG10

RIFLE 001.JPG

RIFLE 002.JPG

RIFLE 003.JPG

RIFLE 005.JPG

RIFLE 006.JPG

RIFLE 009.JPG

Edited by DUNKS

39 minutes ago, Sweet11-87 said:

proper north Nottingham is 3 hours for me

Looks like it's too far even half way for a meet is one and a half hours and that's a lot of fuel sorry

14 hours ago, DUNKS said:

Looks like it's too far even half way for a meet is one and a half hours and that's a lot of fuel sorry

Aw yeah ofcourse, that’s why I asked how far north. Every mile you do is 1 less for me then I can decide if it’s feasible 

8 hours ago, DUNKS said:

I really meant 20/30 miles for me. Not half way to Scotland sorry.

nevermind id of gone as far south as Sheffield and made a day of it in leeds or york on the way home but thats probably still 40 mile for you mate. maybe next time

• 2 months later...