Military Grade Camo Coats

6 hours ago, CumbrianWildfowler said:

Does anyone use Keela or Carinthia came for wild fowling?

What do think? is there any models that are better than others ?

I was looking at the Keela Belay smocks but the new Mk5 seemed to have taken away the bellow pockets. Those side pockets are lethal for dropping cartridges.

Keela are the dogs doodars and keep you dry in any weather.

Mine have been used and abused and never been retreated but still don't let any water in..

Well worth the money

the best jacket you can buy keela odin belay unbelievable  100 per cent  windproof waterproof  and breathable  says on tags  out strip any other jacket  260 pounds  forget about the rest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yep as the above get a keela you won’t go wrong 👍👍👍👍👍 I have both smock and jacket and after many years of binning various jackets some of which are expensive after a season the keela jackets just keep going from season to season 

odd question—- which marshes do you shoot in Cumbria 

Thanks Fandango, Im huddled over the washing machine now watching my new secondhand Keela Belay getting its Nikwax reproofing!

I shoot two little private marshes around Ravenglass in south-west Cumbria. It's mostly wigeon and teal. I'd like to join other local clubs and hope to get accepted in time. Ive just come back to shooting after a few years hiatus catching wildfowl with falcons!.