Pigeons Favourite Trees?

richman

Hi guys and girls. I'm a new member and have had a good read of the forum and have picked up an amazing amount of information already. good stuff :huh: . Anyway, i have one quick question, i have a permission that i have just started to wander round and am wondering if i should be paying particular attention to certain trees for pigeons. i.e do they have a favourite tree to roost in? I'm guessing that when its a bit nippy out, like now, they would rather jump into a thicker leaved warmer tree? right or way off.....shoot me down!

keep up the good work on the forum.

Mungler- thanks, i'll search that lot and see what i get. Profile all filled out now, notice your in brentwood. Where do you shoot? Im in Chelmsford.

Dusty Fox - Cheers mate, i'll go on the hunt tonight for some poo......lovely :huh:

Thanks for the welcome bunny basher,

and i appreciate all your comments.

Mungler- thanks, i'll search that lot and see what i get. Profile all filled out now, notice your in brentwood. Where do you shoot? Im in Chelmsford.

Dusty Fox - Cheers mate, i'll go on the hunt tonight for some poo......lovely :huh:

I am just up from Shenfield station. There is quite an Essex contingent and most of us meet up at a weekend for some clay bashing (JJS or Big Al's) and during the week Evil Elvis will be out in the field wrapping his cock in bacon.

Do you know anyone called Paul Gaskin - would be 35 years old, or do you have anything to do with the Gaskin down by the gasworks / wharf road car park in Chelsmford (I think they do either furniture or car restoration).

I am just up from Shenfield station. There is quite an Essex contingent and most of us meet up at a weekend for some clay bashing (JJS or Big Al's) and during the week Evil Elvis will be out in the field wrapping his cock in bacon.

Do you know anyone called Paul Gaskin - would be 35 years old, or do you have anything to do with the Gaskin down by the gasworks / wharf road car park in Chelsmford (I think they do either furniture or car restoration).

Whoa! small world! Paul Gaskin is my dad and is sat next to me!! he doesnt know who you are but likes you already, hes closer 55, not 35! He owns the car body repair shop in wharf road, the furniture restorers are next door. How do you know of him?

Would be nice to meet up with you all sometime. we'l have to sort something out.

Whoa! small world! Paul Gaskin is my dad and is sat next to me!! he doesnt know who you are but likes you already, hes closer 55, not 35! He owns the car body repair shop in wharf road, the furniture restorers are next door. How do you know of him?

Would be nice to meet up with you all sometime. we'l have to sort something out.

Ooops...Mung has been looking for that bloke for years...something about an old score to settle over a wife or something! :good::/

Ash trees seem to be the thing on my permissions. One of my best days was stood under an ash on a flight line :lol:

Big up the Essex massive :blink: :lol:

P.

Cheers Pedro, hopefully i will see a few this evening when i go out.

Where do you shoot then?

West of Writtle and in the Easters, although at the moment I'm hardly getting out at all :good:

I ride a Fireblade, which I only got over a month ago and has now got 2500 miles on it :lol: It's also covered in bloody salt from where the **** were gritting last night when I came home. I wish they'd leave the roads alone, the salt ruins bikes!

P.

Ash trees seem to be the thing on my permissions. One of my best days was stood under an ash on a flight line :lol:

Big up the Essex massive :blink: :lol:

P.

Cheers Pedro, hopefully i will see a few this evening when i go out.

Where do you shoot then?

West of Writtle and in the Easters, although at the moment I'm hardly getting out at all :good:

I ride a Fireblade, which I only got over a month ago and has now got 2500 miles on it :lol: It's also covered in bloody salt from where the **** were gritting last night when I came home. I wish they'd leave the roads alone, the salt ruins bikes!

P.

Nice, i do like the new blade, i had a 98 blade for while, RRV model. Loved every minute of it and was also the most reliable bike i've ever had. wouldnt ride it for a few months, go out, press the button and up she fired, everytime, guaranteed. gotta love honda. your right though, ten mins riding in the salt means about an hour cleaning the things. not what you everytime you go for a ride.