Wink Wink

pavman

Took Highlander out for a Goose flight yesterday, I had been watching some Geese feeding on beet bits on some new plough, set up the Sillysocks at 5:30 am and we shot the first just as light was breaking, another 3 by 9:30 when we left for breakfast.

post-1500-1195813988.jpg

Good man, nice to see that some bodies getting geese over decoys, what size skeins were coming in Pavman or was it just ones and twos.

SS :good:

PS Manflu lasted then :lol:

No pattern to the in commers, one was a single bird, we took 2 from a lump that flighted in and another single from a pair spaced nicely around coffee breaks for a change, we had to work hard calling them in but a very plesent morning flighting, Highlander shot like a one armed wallpaper hanger if he had tried a little harder we would have had double the bag :lol:

Meant to have said that the silosocks look good in the photo too Pavman :good::lol::lol:

Cant give too much away :lol::lol:

I have posted pics of them before so you have the idea SS, however not much call for them where you are going to look for geese if my spies are correct :o However a nice 10 bore will serve you well