10'000th MEMBER!!!!

Oly

Just seen another post by a newbie who has the membership number 10,010...so by my reckoning Darkwader is the 10,000th member! Well done PW!! :sick: :sick: :lol::sick: And well done Darkwader (who is still validating!) and welcome (when you finally arrive!! :sick:).

:good:

:sick:

Oly

I'm not sure that the exercise has ever been conducted, but given the relatively small number of active members, now may be an appropriate time for the mods to take stock of the situation.

webber

I am member 1500 does that make me special (dons hat for incoming)

Here are some statistics that might surprise you......

Taken as of now the number of individual members that have logged in to PW (not guests) is as follows;

In the last day = 392

In the last week = 860

In the last fortnight = 1,058

In the last month = 1,299

In the last 6 months = 2,478

In the last year = 3,758

The stats provided are for unique members logging in, in other words not the same people over and over again. It is also worth nting that this is for everyone registered as a member and doesnt include anyone still awaiting to validate or any 'banned' members.

Of the entire member list 2,761 members have not logged on in over 1 year.

Nothing will change for the foreseeable future. An active member list is easily found by all members if they simply search the members section. You simply select 'Members' to search on then click on more options and choose a date for the last logged in section. I can also think of some members who haven't been on for over a year and have recently returned. Its nice to see old faces.

Ultimately, it is the choice of the forum Administrator. I am sure that if space was an issue he would instigate such a purge.