Holy F**k

ollie

What the **** happened to England today? :D To be fair its only Iceland and I still can't see them doing much in euro 2004.

I am slightly forced to eat my words after what I said about rooney but he can have his good days but I still think hes far too inconsistent.

Yes what about the Irish beating them dutch 1-0 get in there.

The boys could have been 4 up in the first 60 mins if it hadn't of been for some bad finishing, if the dutch play like that in euro 2004 they won't make it past the group stages. Ireland had some youngsters on and only about 6 regulars, whereas the dutch had the full complement on and they were ****.

Irish eyes are smiling :D

who won the england game though?

Aled

:lol: You obviously didn't get the meaning of YP's post so i will put it into simple English.

In football the team that scores the most goals wins the match.

ENGLAND 6----- ICELAND 1

Now which part of that scoreline don't you understand Aled?

Before rushing into print to knock the English, put your brain in gear and you won't make yourself look such an idiot. :D

Sometimes just sometimes ... It's like banging your head against a brick wall ..

I suggest you buy a paper Aled , if you can't understand the plain English written in the forum you might have more luck understanding the English written in a daily journal.

I realise that the kids are our future , but for crying out loud ... What are they teaching em ? Well some of em ?

ALED , ENGLAND WON THE GAME , THEY PUT THE ROUND BALL IN THE NET SIX TIMES . ICELAND ONLY MANAGED TO DO THIS ONCE . HENCE ENGLAND WIN !

all the best yis yp :D