Is this ok for hunting.

purdey

I have a mall airgun which is 77 caliber.It can pierce water bottles at about 6 meters with normal pellets.I have brought some hunting pellets and was wondering if it could kill a pigeon or crow.Im not sure of its actual power but i can pierce metal tins and stuff.

I have a mall airgun which is 77 caliber.It can pierce water bottles at about 6 meters with normal pellets.I have brought some hunting pellets and was wondering if it could kill a pigeon or crow.Im not sure of its actual power but i can pierce metal tins and stuff.

you might have trouble shooting rabbits at 6 meters :blush::lol:

you should put a basic 4x9x40 scope on it and pace out 30 yards , see if you can get a good grouping ,if you can then yes if its everwhere no :look: simple :lol:

Lew

you might have trouble shooting rabbits at 6 meters :blush::lol:

you should put a basic 4x9x40 scope on it and pace out 30 yards , see if you can get a good grouping ,if you can then yes if its everwhere no :look: simple :lol:

Lew

Think you forgot to add, it needs to be chrono'd to ensure a clean kill.

Assuming the mods don't pull this post (and I wouldn't blame them if they did) Reading this and your other posts I am going to say what I'm sure 99% of PW members are thinking - Either you are taking the **** or you're too stupid to own a spud gun let alone any sort of firearm.

Good Luck in anything you wish to do in the future but I hope it's nothing to do with any form of hunting.

Mr Potter

I have a foolproof method of ensuring that you can get a clean kill with that gun, first of all find a good place in the hedgerow close to where the rabbits come out or pigeons fly in, then wait until the first rabbit or pigeon comes close, then carefully line the sight onto the quarry, at this point quickly spin the gun round holding it by the barrel and throw it at the rabbit as hard as you can! if you miss, dont worry you could always have a nice water bottle for your lunch :good: