Female 2 Year old Boxer dog free to good home

fenn

why will it be destroyed?

the dog was owned by a bloke who has to move home (but cannot take the dog) the dog is in kennels at the moment but that comes to an end this Saturday. I'm not too clued up on the in's and out's of it as it's a friend of a work collegue, but by all accounts it's a cracking dog.

the dog was owned by a bloke who has to move home (but cannot take the dog) the dog is in kennels at the moment but that comes to an end this Saturday. I'm not too clued up on the in's and out's of it as it's a friend of a work collegue, but by all accounts it's a cracking dog.

So is it you or a friends work colleague that’s going to say if its put down on Saturday.

I've got to say whoever it is, is an idiot!

Why destroy a perfectly healthy dog when you can drop it off at the RSPCA/Battersea/Police station to name a few, for, wait for it……………………… FREE??

If you/friend/colleague doesn’t know what to do, which they obviously dont, then dont get involved. You yourself have said it’s an excellent dog and will make a good pet, so why the hell have it put down. I hope your just saying its going to be destroyed to hurry a few interested people along.

So is it you or a friends work colleague that’s going to say if its put down on Saturday.

Why destroy a perfectly healthy dog when you can drop it off at the RSPCA/Battersea/Police station to name a few, for, wait for it……………………… FREE??

If you/friend/colleague doesn’t know what to do, which they obviously dont, then dont get involved. You yourself have said it’s an excellent dog and will make a good pet, so why the hell have it put down. I hope your just saying its going to be destroyed to hurry a few interested people along.

What the **** are you on about mate, our lass came home from work with the tale i've told you so been the caring animal lover i am i've put up a couple of posts to try and save the poor animal, and as it is i've sorted the problem and the dog has gone to a good caring loving home. FENN

What the **** are you on about mate, our lass came home from work with the tale i've told you so been the caring animal lover i am i've put up a couple of posts to try and save the poor animal, and as it is i've sorted the problem and the dog has gone to a good caring loving home. FENN

Well done Fenn, I have three dogs that I have rescued. A 8 month old Springer, as mad as an hatter, a five year old Geman Shepherd and a eleven year old German Shepherd, all bitches. I can go out and leave the back door open all day knowing that my house is safe.

Good man,glad you got her rehomed :rolleyes:

:lol: D2D

2 year old female Boxer dog free to good home. West Yorkshire area, genuine reason for sale. This dog needs a urgent loving home as will be destroyed this Saturday :grrr: P.M me for further details

is there anything wrong with the boxer dog, if not i would be interested. Eagleeyeshaun

I can see how you get to be called eagleeye. Lurk about hovering through the forum and pounce on a freebie with your first post. :rolleyes::lol:

Excellent strategy :P:lol:

2 year old female Boxer dog free to good home. West Yorkshire area, genuine reason for sale. This dog needs a urgent loving home as will be destroyed this Saturday :grrr: P.M me for further details

you have stated that the dog is free to good home and genuine reason for sale :rolleyes: in same sentence

you have stated that the dog is free to good home and genuine reason for sale :rolleyes: in same sentence

Looks like a after schools detention for me then :lol: