Highlodge, Suffolk 27th December

Suffolk shooter

For those in and around the Suffolk/Norfolk area, some of us are meeting up at Highlodge, Saxmundham, Suffolk for a relaxing round of clays Thursday 27th December. Anybody wishing to have a break from festive TV, in-laws and turkey, just turn up around 10ish.

Nothing serious just a few stands, bacon butty, light banter.

So far myself, Norfolk boy and brother, Starlight32 are coming with possibles of Farmerguy.22, Briits, Pavman so any more up for a bit of fun come along.

SS :lol:

SS

'fraid your going to have to do without me - for reasons I won't bore you with my whole schedule has been turned upside down so I can't make it....gutted :good:

Have a great time chaps :good:

NB,

Shame mate, but hey you came back to see your family, not hang out with degenerates like us :good::lol:

All the best, and catch you next time over or vice versa if I pop over :good:

FG.22,

I'll pick you up 9.15ish, is FB111 coming or does he not know yet?

Pavman,

Surely you won't be drunk, oh by the way heard you had a good flight out on the marsh. NSW or Alde & Ore? Still what does it matter good result by all accounts.

SS :lol:

Just a reminder to the hetrosexual PW community in the South East that we will be meeting up at Dartford SG on 27th December with a 10 a.m. kick off.

That is if you want to meet in a bomb crater courtesy of the Luftwaffe with no facilities, poor targets and london prices....

Sorry fella's I've checked that ground out- I have standards to maintain

Really whatever next. You essex boys will be meeting in Tom cobly's donkey field amid a ***** site in Rainham next....

Regards

A shooter with class and a believer in decent facilties.

Just a reminder to the hetrosexual PW community in the South East that we will be meeting up at Dartford SG on 27th December with a 10 a.m. kick off.

Really whatever next. You essex boys will be meeting in Tom cobly's donkey field amid a ***** site in Rainham next....

I thought it was a ***** site judging by the pics posted on here, all those fly tipped fridges, sofas and then I realised that's why they are going, its the start of the Essex Mafia January sales :good::good:

SS

I thought it was a ***** site judging by the pics posted on here, all those fly tipped fridges, sofas and then I realised that's why they are going, its the start of the Essex Mafia January sales :good::good:

SS

:lol::good::good:

Factually, Dartford has the best club house I have ever seen and 100 layout that doesn't use claymate.

I know you lot are just making your excuses because you have booked out one of the Bidwell cabins for some extra curricular....

And Dartford has a nice bit of totty serving a full English. Mmmm, I'm off there now...........................:good:

Factually, Dartford has the best club house I have ever seen and 100 layout that doesn't use claymate.

I know you lot are just making your excuses because you have booked out one of the Bidwell cabins for some extra curricular....

And Dartford has a nice bit of totty serving a full English. Mmmm, I'm off there now...........................:good:

I suppose if you like your Totty to sport a Mustache and Riggers boots its just the place :good:

I take it you regard an Umbrella as a clubhouse then..........

By the way out of a survey taken at High lodge by a group of shooters who had travelled today from chelmsford to shoot at High lodge, their words regarding JJ's in Dartford were ' Load of cr...p there mate its where all the new shooters go who want to play around'

I rest my case.............

By the way out of a survey taken at High lodge by a group of shooters who had travelled today from chelmsford to shoot at High lodge, their words regarding JJ's in Dartford were ' Load of cr...p there mate its where all the new shooters go who want to play around'

Erm, you got the wrong club there fella. Dartford shooting ground is not JJ's (they are not one and the same).

The clubhouse served full English and had Chesterfields with an open fire and a large screen telly.

No wonder you boys can't find your way out of Suffolk. :good:

Think you're getting mixed up, we went to Dartford Clay Shooting Club which has good facilities including a lurrrrvvvvvly warm clubhouse.

As for JJ's, it used to be a one trap per stand shoot but has had a lot of improvements of late - they have also made it a lot more difficult. It's only easy if you hit 'em all - and I never met anyone yet who has yet! Sounds like the bunch you met from Chelmsford indulge in a little clay snobbery :drinks: The challenge is always open for anyone who thinks it's easy to come down - we'll look forward to seeing you straight the lot :no:

Anyone who puts on testing targets at a good price gets my vote and, more importantly, my money :good:

Anyhows chaps - hope you all had a good shoot at High Lodge :good:

Anyone who puts on testing targets at a good price gets my vote and, more importantly, my money :good:

So X times World Champion John Bidwell doesn't put on testing targets then :no: I think those who shot there earlier in the year for the sporting open might differ in opinion on that one. As for price £18 for 77 clays = £0.23/clay is a good price in anyones book :good:

SS

Think you're getting mixed up, we went to Dartford Clay Shooting Club which has good facilities including a lurrrrvvvvvly warm clubhouse.

Anyhows chaps - hope you all had a good shoot at High Lodge :good:

Being London way, no doubt the waitress is Polish, the chef German and the trap man Bulgarian, all that sausage for minimum wage

Is that what you call a full ENGLISH down your way :good: