Hobbies and pastimes

Cranfield

Apart from pigeon shooting and gun related activities, what other hobbies and interests do you have ?

I like Coarse, Sea and Game fishing, I also travel abroad quite a bit, not just to fish, but I chose places with fishing in mind.

I am an avid reader and like most types of books, with the exception of historical novels or anything to do with hospitals.

I used to be a keen fisherman but the fish in the lake            ( Whitch me and the keeper stocked up I might add) had somthing pumped in to the water that killed the fish. So my attention turned to the local rabbit population  :D

I like to photo deer as I am not old enough to shoot em yet then I descoved photoing them is fun to, and needs just as much skill. I also like helping dad with the farming side of the estate and driving tractors about and stuff :D

I enjoy hillwalking and mountaineering, although we only have 2 mountain ranges in NI (and the biggest one's only 850m).  :D   The good bit is I have to travel loads then to climb  :D .

I've been to France, Spain, Slovenia and Morrocco so far.  Next stop is USA and Canada later in the year.