northwest day

jimdfish

chard i knew you'd be in there somewhere old buddy old pal

how did you fare last friday mate?

I didn't get to hear the final scores on the doors. I got 89 and I know Jeff (Geoff) came second with 91, and I think some other jester got 89 as well, so I was up there somewhere.

I started off well, straighted the first 2 stands, then shot like a **** for a while, then picked up again :/

It was a good day, I enjoyed it. The flushes were a laugh, but I was cream-crackered after the first one :/:lol: :lol: :lol:

nice shooting pal!

i really enoyed it, and same ere i was done in after the first flush and it was the easiest! i had to keep my hands on the barrels walking to the next one, to warm um up lol

shame we cudnt of stayed, andy was in work and had already rang in sayin he had a flat tyre to stay for the last flush!

we level pegged at 55, think we need a bit of practice, but i st8'd one stand lol, the one down at the plastic stands, the easy one lol

nice shooting pal!

i really enoyed it, and same ere i was done in after the first flush and it was the easiest! i had to keep my hands on the barrels walking to the next one, to warm um up lol

shame we cudnt of stayed, andy was in work and had already rang in sayin he had a flat tyre to stay for the last flush!

we level pegged at 55, think we need a bit of practice, but i st8'd one stand lol, the one down at the plastic stands, the easy one lol

I thought you seemed to be doing better than that! I was behind you a couple of times and you seemed to be whacking them :/

The lads I was with were in the 50's I think, except John who got 73 (ish). It was quite a tough course, I thought, especially with that ******* wind :/:lol: :lol:

we shot really well some stands, and really really bad some stands!

but i blame a serious lack in concentration span, we normally have a brew halfway through the stands, dont normally go all the way thru. well its a good enuff excuse for me lol

I will add my name to this list, again no world beater but game (don't shoot me) for a laugh - like Chard I am at Worsley most Saturdays as part of the Riff Raff :good::lol::):lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure Edwin would :lol: (Ed Winwood Woodward could should) be up for it too :lol:

There'd be others too like Craig, Steve and John, who don't post on here, because they're ******* :lol: