Big Cats in the british countryside

salisburykeeper

well for all of you non belivers i have photographic evidence of a big cat in the uk, I will post the picture shortly and it will put a whole new perspective on walking around alone in the british outdoors.There is no need to be scared of these creatures though unless threated they would be very unlikly to attack a human, as you will see this picture I will be posting was taken up close and at no time did the big cat threaten me or run off, in fact knew i was there and made no effort to run off.Please do not alert the authorites of this picture as i would hate the cat to be hunted down for the sake of it.

I will be posting the picture a little later this morning.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well for all of you non belivers i have photographic evidence of a big cat in the uk, I will post the picture shortly and it will put a whole new perspective on walking around alone in the british outdoors.There is no need to be scared of these creatures though unless threated they would be very unlikly to attack a human, as you will see this picture I will be posting was taken up close and at no time did the big cat threaten me or run off, in fact knew i was there and made no effort to run off.Please do not alert the authorites of this picture as i would hate the cat to be hunted down for the sake of it.

well here it is.................................

FatCat.jpg

well here it is.................................

FatCat.jpg

I think someone must have stuck an air-line up it's bum and inflated it to 30psi :rolleyes:

I have an open mind about the possibility of big cats being at large in the UK. There were some reports on one in my woods , but I never saw any sign of them even when I got to a place where one was suposed to have been a few mins before. I never even found a foot print , despite the wet ground. A week later I did find a dead roe with a small part of its leg eaten. When i returned the next day only a few bones and some skin were left . So who knows ?

However One thing i cant understand is a lot of the reports are of big black cats. Black pumas or leopards are very rare in their native countries so how come we seem to have so many sightings of black cats in the UK ..... unless the majority are just that , black household cats !!!!

I have an open mind about the possibility of big cats being at large in the UK. There were some reports on one in my woods , but I never saw any sign of them even when I got to a place where one was suposed to have been a few mins before. I never even found a foot print , despite the wet ground. A week later I did find a dead roe with a small part of its leg eaten. When i returned the next day only a few bones and some skin were left . So who knows ?

However One thing i cant understand is a lot of the reports are of big black cats. Black pumas or leopards are very rare in their native countries so how come we seem to have so many sightings of black cats in the UK ..... unless the majority are just that , black household cats !!!!

Black pumas officialy dont existthere is no such thing as a black puma and none have ever been recorded anywhere in the world to date.They are desribed as a myth.........yet according to some people they are running all over britain :rolleyes: