Ive Won A Bit Of Cash!!!

salisburykeeper

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think you have gone about this abit ***** about face had you wanted to give some thing to charity from your winnings

then do so, offering the items as a freebie to celebrate your good fortune only to change your mind however was a bit daft

just because some one offerd some thing for them. I always said if i ever won big on the lottery there are several things i would

replace and buy new but i would give the old stuff away on the bbs that has always been my intention, i am quite capable of

giving to charity my self. maybe some of the people who asked for things did so because they are skint i know i did and i give to my

chosen charities as a matter of course not to gain anything

Human nature is a wonderous thing a very kind and generous offer by SK

Congratulation on the win enjoy in any way you see fit!

this gesture appears to have been now matched and a local charity will benefit too

so even better imho

A very Happy New Year to one and all especially Salsibury Keeper :rolleyes:

H

i think you have gone about this abit ***** about face had you wanted to give some thing to charity from your winnings

then do so, offering the items as a freebie to celebrate your good fortune only to change your mind however was a bit daft

just because some one offerd some thing for them. I always said if i ever won big on the lottery there are several things i would

replace and buy new but i would give the old stuff away on the bbs that has always been my intention, i am quite capable of

giving to charity my self. maybe some of the people who asked for things did so because they are skint i know i did and i give to my

well no not really mate, I think giving the money to a childrens cancer charity was better than giving to someone who was skint, I was originally going to give the stuff away but someone offered a large sum to donate to a charity so I feel confident it was the best move really!

well no not really mate, I think giving the money to a childrens cancer charity was better than giving to someone who was skint, I was originally going to give the stuff away but someone offered a large sum to donate to a charity so I feel confident it was the best move really!

good on you mate :w00t:

This is my first time on the site and what a nice thing to read well done sk.I have just started shooting again after 18years out and have bought new decoys etc. I have a army kit bag of old decoys that the young lad from devon is more than welcome to witch should get him started. blue Jono salisbury wilts :w00t::w00t: