Shotgun roll crimping tool any interest?

Right I need to get a roll crimper sorted and the best price I can find them for is about £35 plus post. Which I think is a bit much for a piece of steel bar turned down on a lathe.

However once I have one then I can start getting a few made up on the lathe to A: get some of my money back and B: get some other people the tool cheaper.

Would anyone be interested in a roll crimping tool (12G) for about £20 posted?

Oliver

Right I need to get a roll crimper sorted and the best price I can find them for is about £35 plus post. Which I think is a bit much for a piece of steel bar turned down on a lathe.

However once I have one then I can start getting a few made up on the lathe to A: get some of my money back and B: get some other people the tool cheaper.

Oliver

Nope, if your just banging them out on a lathe I would like one for £10!!! that way you sell 5 it covers your crimper and the stock you make them from. Happy days! put my name down for one :rolleyes:

Oliver

Nope, if your just banging them out on a lathe I would like one for £10!!! that way you sell 5 it covers your crimper and the stock you make them from. Happy days! put my name down for one :lol:

Me too. Please.