the team

sammy the bull

top one isnt a aa s410k its a springer spanial !! :lol: and lord of the manor he'll have you know.......... :) im suprised nobody got them all right...rarms was close but no cigar :/

top: the pooch...judging by the size of his craps...50 cal

next: airarms s410k with logun lamp on top .22, topped with simmons 2.5x10x50 pro50

then: air arms tx200 mk3 .22, topped with walther 3x9x56ir

finaly: a real classic, for me anyway. the sharp innova .177 topped with tasco 3x9x40 and retro fit silencer

im looking for another s410k, but in .177. was going to get an mfr but had a go of one the other day and it was like firing a log !! to bulky for me...nice rifle but just to bulky. the s410 is slim sleek and sexy just like its owner......... :lol:

getting tired of the tx200 aswell. and even my sharp is gathering dust since the s410 arrived. :lol:

Frank,

Got on great. Zero'd in at 100 yards with Winchester 55grain. I was carful not to go blasting a lot of rounds off in quick sucsession, firing 3 rounds and adjusting my sights then waiting fifteen minutes before I continued. Managed to get my grouping down to a 2" circle after 12 shots. I don't know how good this is but it will do for me.

Cheers Mark.