Freelander for sale, in immac cond, only £4500neg

mag-man

Hiya guys,

I am selling our Freelander, as we are emmigrating, I really wanted to put it into a container, but am looking at about £2500 to put it in the container, so not worth it. I have tried uploading photo's, but can't due to size.

S reg, the milliage is only 51000, 3 door hard body petrol, excellent on fuel, I have sadly hardley used it since we bought it, trying to treasure it, it is really beautiful, and I can assure you that if you look at it you will be amazad at how clean and well looked after it is, it sort of has that new car smell. I actually only bought it for shooting, to gun clubs etc, so has only been used on weekends. On the last service I got Landrover to make sure it was 100% sound through, and trust me they went right through it. If I was selling it to somebody I knew, I would actually gaurentee it for another 20-30 000 miles.

I only want about £4500 for it, but the bloke who has it on his garage floor has had it on for £6500 for the last 2 month's, but I want to sell it before I go.

Now I can't upload photo's of it, so if you are really keen, then PM your email address to me, and I will email you photo's. Also no tax and mot, which aint a problem.

I also have a DT10 30" M/C sporter and Perazzi MX200 31" Adj stock M/C on bottom (OT, ODT)

Will also be selling all our household furniture

I am selling our Freelander,

I only want about £4500

the bloke who has it on his garage floor has had it on for £6500

No wonder he isn't selling it; well over priced big time!

What car valuation as follows;

Dealer £3,535

Private £2,785

Part exchange £2,385

Trade £2,235

Cost new £16,810

Think your better off taking it with you :good:

John

Very expensive for a s reg and you must be crazy to say you would gaurantee another 30,000 mile on thee most unreliable car on the road!!You can pick one up in auto trader for about £2000 or a minter for £3500

Edited by Blackbart

mag-man

I have a good friend who is looking for such a vehicle at the right price. If your price aspirations do come back down to earth sometime soon, I would be pleased to pass on your vehicles details.

webber

Not worth selling it, so will look at taking it with me, looking at about only £800 plus duties etc to export to SA, will need a 4x4 anyway. Too good a nic to sell cheap.