Sale section

Big_Sam

Ok folks, I am a little annoyed at the moment.

I put up a pair of gloves for sale that are brand new and didn't fit me. Next thing I know I am getting abusive PM messages from a certain member saying that I am 'ripping people off' and 'thats what i would expect from a jock'.

I take that as a personal insult as, a) I am not from Scotland, B ) if I sell something at a price which allows me to recover my costs, then what is wrong with that?

It seems the member has blocked his PMs, as I cannot reply to him.

Just because I list them at a price that is £2 more than you can get from online shops, what right does that give someone to comlain about my prices? They can buy the gloves from where ever they want too, it's a free world ;)

Edited by Big_Sam

how big is big because i might buy them,

what size are they?

cheers

Sorry they are sold now. Someone obviously thought they were not a rip off. ;)

Ignore it, ain't worth it :oops:

At the end of the day, its just a shame that some people take it upon themselves to cause trouble, then are cowardly enough to block themselves off so I cannot even reply to their message. :oops:

There's always some self righteous ***** in every walk of life, telling you whats right and whats not!!...But then go and hide when the **** starts to fly when THEY get it WRONG!! ;):oops:

I sympathise with you mate and take my hat off to you....You calmed down a lot quicker than i would have done!! :oops:

This "person" is extremely lucky to have picked on someone who is obviously the type of gent who does not spit his dummy out, as would most of us having received a couple of loony PM,s,

He was selling his own property, and he pitched in with his asking price, so what if it was a little rich. We have a choice buy or dont buy,I would have named the guy ;)

Im selling off my collection of books, bit by bit and certainly dont want him nitpicking on my case.

:oops: D2D