The New Shed

pavman

In need of storage space I lashed out on a new 10X15 to fit between garage and kennels, problem is it don’t fit!

They need 1 ft to fit felt or something so its laid in a pile in my garden ready for me to chop a lump off the kennels, they said make the room we will come back :lol:

My daughter had a similar problem with a precast workshop that was to be fitted between the rear of their garage and a greenhouse, that was concreted in round the base.

The agent for the Supplier came and measured everything, but forgot to allow for the roof overhang.

At their cost they dismantled the greenhouse, moved it 3ft and then re-erected it.

Best of luck with the dog kennels. :lol:

Pav, if they only need the extra room to felt the roof get them to assemble it on scaffold tubes i.e. on the lawn and build the shed with the base on the tubes. If its hard ground roll the shed into place and with the right people you can lever the shed up enough to remove the tubes. Simply put rope through each tube or even only through the one at the back, lift the front of the shed and get two people to pull the back one out. Make sure the rope is long enough that you dont have to squeexe down the sides to get at it, allow 20ft and job done :lol: