I need two pigeons

jimdfish

Does anyone out there have two live woodpigeons they could let me have. After all the rain which has flooded my garden and garage I had an epiphany. I am to build a boat, neigh, an ark, and take two of every animal so that they can repopulate the world once the floods have subsided. I do not where I got the idea and I do hope no-one else has done it as I think "jims ark" has quite a ring to it. I was going to bring the kids but they are always at each others throats so I have decided to give them a pair of water wings each and they can take their chances. I have already got some monkeys, 15 in total which seemed to cause some concern in lasts week press but I nicked them for the greater good. And if they really did not want me to nick them they should have built the fence higher. So I am now up to W in my list so please equip me with aforementioned pigeons please.

jimDfish

P.S does anyone know of any animal beginning with X?

Teal

Not a bad idea but it could present a problem or two when it comes to my breeding and release programme. I mean, I know that if I shoot the dog and the vixen then they will both be f#cked but this may not result in cubs.

I have also just heard that my idea may have been hijacked. Apparently there is some bloke called Noel who also building an arc. Thats the problem with forums, You have one good idea and it gets pinched. Has anyone ever wondered why we dont get green mammals. Thats a bloody good idea. In the Savannah and all the other Zebras are black and white and you are green, who is going to be lunch? Wont be you

jimDfish

Apparently there is some bloke called Noel who also building an arc.

:huh: If i remember correctly there was a chap called NOAH who also had the idea. :angry:

Bast#rds

I give up. I am dismantling me boat. The monkeys have nicked the wipers off the rascal, The buffalo have migrated into next doors garden and are worrying their cat. Must go, the mongeese and the snakes are kicking off again and one of the skunks has got behind the bath panel. Good luck "Noah" if that is your real name!

jimDfish