carrying all the kit

digga

hi all ,anyone have the problem of humping different bags of kit about, anyone made a good all round bag for hide poles ,deeks, and all the rest of the stuff we tend to take on a trip out, just one bag for everything, gun seperate of course! cheers Digga :lol: im of to do some graft now :D

cheers Brow, n JD, my old army kit bag wiv a 5 gall drum forced in hmmm! B) A fold up wheelbarrow! cooool! Got couple of hours off work today, by time got to permish,sorted hide, wind dropped perfectly still :lol: got 3 crows 4 pigeons , what the hell, i was out there chilling out, away from the public and bagheads! :lol: its what its all about do we all agree? :D more replies appreciated :D cheers Digga :rolleyes:

LOL.... :lol:

Think I'll patent it.

Bet there would be a great demand!!

Sell thousands on Ebay.....become a millionaire......all the bones I could ever want!!........my own garden to dig up......buy some cats to chase......

There is a serious lack of decent double duvet covers.

All you can seem to get is dull patterns, single bed you can get owt.

Why do the manufacturers seem to assume that just coz you have a double bed that you're dull?