Got to sell the wifes car.

rb5037

Got to sell my wifes car.

2001 MERCEDES-BENZ SLK 230K 2dr Roadster

Black.6spd manual,Air con,heated/elec seats,C/control,Bose sound,Cream & Blk Leather,Phone,ABS,Alloy wheels,Alarm. Baby on the way hence sale.No canvassers.Quick sale needed..... 59000 miles. £17500.

Now open to offers!

bu_007.jpgbu_004.jpg

bu_002.jpg

Thanks Adam

Now droped to £16,000. p/x on thurs

I put my Boxster on Ebay and sold it easlily with no Ebay charges. Had 480 "hits" in 7 days.

Put a note on the description "early withdrawl possible as advertised outside Ebay".

Put a high reserve on it and you,ll get loads of calls asking what you want for it. Then go thro' usuall selling process outside of Ebay.

If you do sell thro' Ebay its worth their charges, about £50.00.

RTR

I put my Boxster on Ebay and sold it easlily with no Ebay charges. Had 480 "hits" in 7 days.

Put a note on the description "early withdrawl possible as advertised outside Ebay".

Put a high reserve on it and you,ll get loads of calls asking what you want for it. Then go thro' usuall selling process outside of Ebay.

If you do sell thro' Ebay its worth their charges, about £50.00.

RTR

Blimey, a Jack Russel with a Boxster!

The things you see....

If you want to make up the cash difference I would be willing, although it would break my heart, to part with the rascal. J reg. some rust, prone to puntures but as you are a member of the site I could cut you some slack on the deal.

jimDfish

• 2 weeks later...