Manchester CSC

paulos

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes it's an interesting course :hmm:

A few people tell me it's an easy course, but I tend to think they're either trying (unsuccessfully) to sound flash, or they're shooting the practice stands behind the clubhouse :lol:

I didn't straight a single stand either. I got a 7/8 and a couple of 5/6's but other than that I was ****.

Strange that you overlead everything :hmm: I'd have thought that's quite an unusual problem :lol:

well chard, i think you will find a difference if and when you shoot the likes of southdown / wylye / hodnet where there is distance and speed.

i must admit i have never shot so many skeet shells on a 100 sporting and felt almost overchoked with 1/2 1/2. there was nothing of any distance and anything that did look out there wanted little to no lead. the furthest birds were a pair of floppy crossers down by the driven and they literally floated past infront of you. i think the reason it shoots hard is that there is so much concentration required on every target which most of us are probably not used to. as i said earlier a 95+ should be possible and it sounds like it was done according to mr turk. biggest gripe of the day really goes to having to pay £40 for a complete shambles of organisation. they obviously dont have many people turn up at a normal shoot!

If they're distant and fast/straight, I can hit them all day. If they're distant and looping, I could probably stand there all day and never hit one :lol: :lol:

I'm at my best at long range, but not if the target is curling in any way. I'm worst close up, the closer the target, the worse I am, usually over the top, no doubt :hmm:

Richard Bunning won it with a 97, a superb score, considering the abysmal weather and poor organisation of the shoot.

He's a youngish lad from East Anglia way who won the Beretta World a couple of years ago.

There's been a lot of controversy over this shoot on another forum, most people were thoroughly hacked off with the way the shoot was run, and the rip off entry fee of £40.00.

I certainly won't be going back there in a hurry. and I know I many other serious clay shooters feel the same. :good:

Cat.