i'm absolutely sloshed! (what the heck!!!)

killer rabbit (r1000)

My definition of Sloshed is no longer being able to type, or have basic motor skills :blush: E.g loss of limb control and bodily posture (slumped on floor/chair/hedge etc) Luckily I dont tend to be so drunk very often :hmm: as I really dont enjoy the feeling of not being in control. Tipsy does it for me :blush:

Happy Birthday KB, hope you had a good time!

Yeh sparsholt is full of boring people too really. The second year ND game and wildlife (my course) have got a pretty good name for drinking though, as others will comfirm, we uphold it pretty well!

Enjoy it, youl probably find once you get a job after the course you wont have the time/money to get out boozing.

If the pubs were not so depressing/lonely here I would probably go out more myself :blush:

But nowadays I buy a bottle of port or some beer every once in a while when I can afford it, and drink at home. :blush: MSN or a good PC game whilst moderatly tipsy is such a good way to relax.

Some may say im a sad *** for not going out to get a GF, but the truth is I have a GF who lives far away from me (we trust eachother) so I cant go out and get up to mischeif :hmm: which is quite something to resist when you are young and full of hormones I can tell you that :good:

Edited by Hunter