Manual Clay Traps?

ShaggyRS6

My Clay shooting is now officially dire. I can hit rabbits all down long, but if it's in the sky I miss. I think I need to break some clays. Can anyone recommend a manual launcher (preferably hand held) that my 11 year old son can use?

Also, where do you order Clays online from?

Cheers

I cant advise you on traps but if you can hit rabbits but not clays in the sky theres an 80% chance your missing behind as rabbits travel a lot slower than targets in the sky! :good:

My Clay shooting is now officially dire. I can hit rabbits all down long, but if it's in the sky I miss. I think I need to break some clays. Can anyone recommend a manual launcher (preferably hand held) that my 11 year old son can use?
Edited by AAA MAN

Me and a mate didn't fancy getting too cold and wet in a storm last week so instead of going out on the wheat we went to the gun shop and picked up one of those red plastic throwers like those used to fling a dogs ball a long way and 300 clays. I was surprised at how affective it was, we had brilliant fun with it and you can fling them quite a distance and make it quite challenging. Being constant with your clay throwing is tricky but it is a good way to practice I think.

Lots of fun!

my mate has one of those cattapult clay sliger jobby's and for £35 ish its pretty good but its hard to be consisdant with it as in keeping the speed and hight the same but i think that helps you practice and if you get bored of it £35 aint to much wasted and insed of washing up you can rid yourself of dirty plates into your next doors garden :good::lol:

oh maybe i should add im a proper novice with clay's ive only done it around 10 times so i dont know much about the sport but a few of my mates do and when the real traps cant be used they dont compain to much about useing it....

Edited by skb 557