caddging

columbus

Are there a lot of people out there like me.Want to get everything for nothing,for example if i want wood i go to the local joinery factory and ask them if i can rummage in the skip. If i want glass i go to a double glazing firm and get brokendown doubleglazing units, from you've guessed it the skip. there are alot of other thing that i get given to me that are pretty useful that other people were throwing out. So if you are like me lets swop tips on were to get them but they have to be for gratis.

I have a "friend" who calls around the DIY stores and takes away all their damaged goods.

Things I have seen him with; split Growbags, broken wooden trellis and bench, dented paint and adhesive tins, odd lengths of wood etc.

Council tips use to be super places, but the Gyppos have got them under control round our way.

We use to get the chromed handles off prams and pushchairs and make sea fishing pirks out of them.

:D

This is a belting subject.

A bit further north than me there used to be(maybe still is) an Addidas trainer factory.All the 2nds used to get chucked out into a skip round the back of the factory. You used to have to wade through a load of rubbish but hehe used to have a new pair of trainers every month. As soon as they started to stink they'd be binned.

On this subject a mate has told me that he has got a roll of "gortex" equilavant that is used by berghaus to make there coats with,it was sent back by berghaus as the colour was wrong.Anyway's i've managed to cadge some of this material off him so i can make a "bivi" bag outta it. As an ex-girlfriend is a machineist at burberys ,i'm sure she would love to see me again, and make me a bivi bag. :D  ???  ???  :D

all the best

I work for a large car dealer,

they throw away allsorts, (ie)car floor mats,brand new steel wheels and wheel trims,left over oil ,which I find myself collecting,

If any one is near and owns a vw,who may need something give us a bell and i will have a look as I must get rid of some of my stuff.

phone no is 07811133350

Another thing that i do is breast my pigeons and freeze them in fours 'if you were selling them you would get about 50p for them' but as favours they are worth a lot more to you. Try visiting your local civic ameneties site, get talking to the people that work there ask them if they like pigeon,if they do tell them that you are looking for a particuler item and it just so happens that you have got some pigeon,rabbit,or pheasent in the freezer just looking for the right home. You will be suprised at the results