Spaniel training

Anthony.D

i have two springers 3 years old, yes the joe irvine book is very good ,but may i recomend a dvd by ian openshaw, i purchaced two bacic raining for the gun and advaned training for the gun, i found them exellent and help me noend. have a look at this link http://www.sporting-scene.com/search.asp?C...0Dog%20Training good luck

kenny :hmm:

Edited by kenny5406

i have two springers 3 years old, yes the joe irvine book is very good ,but may i recomend a dvd by ian openshaw, i purchaced two bacic raining for the gun and advaned training for the gun, i found them exellent and help me noend. have a look at this link http://www.sporting-scene.com/search.asp?C...0Dog%20Training good luck

kenny :good:

I bought the Basic Training for the Gun DVD after reading kenny's post here - it was ordered Monday afternoon from Sporting Scene and arrived Tue morning, excellent service. I watched the first half last night, it is excellent and really helps you to see what is meant by certain training descriptions, body placement, distances etc etc - just a good example of how a picture can be better than a thousand words. Would highly recommend it, thanks kenny! :drinks:

WGD

I have an e-document with a spaniel trainng guie that was kindly given to me me by anoithe PW member.

if you pm me your persoanl email address...I'll fire it accross to you. :good:

Paul - I will PM you, I wouldn't mind a copy if you would be so kind :)

Ta.

WGD