shooting in the fog

kingnewport

It can be ok in a wood as the birds become confused with the poor visibility , but they do not seem to be able to pick up decoys and for field shooting I have found it a waste of time . But others may have had different experiances. I would much rather have a bright breezy clear day for a good bag.

It can be ok in a wood as the birds become confused with the poor visibility , but they do not seem to be able to pick up decoys and for field shooting I have found it a waste of time . But others may have had different experiances. I would much rather have a bright breezy clear day for a good bag.

Me too, but of late I am sitting there anyway wasting a lot of time ! :):yes::yahoo:

• 2 weeks later...

I was actually out last night with the CZ 22 and i have a scope mounted spot lamp and it was impossible to see as the vapour/mist in the air was lit up by the lamp which obscured the view from the scope! gave up and went home!

Regards,

Garry

• 3 weeks later...