First outing this year

Lefty gunz

Had a good day shooting on a field of drilled barley, started with 10 silly-socks and the pigeons were just dropping in without hesitation. I know its not a monster bag but i had a great day, i was a bit rusty at first taking most of them on the second shot but i did have afew good shots and only one or two stupid misses. Weather should be good tomorrow so im going to have another crack. I had a crow as well but it got launched over the hedge before i took the pic.

post-6857-1208800867.jpg

Edited by Lefty gunz

Well i went out again this morning and had a right cracker :good:

Although i was off too a shaky start because there was no wind and thick fog to start and then when the wind did pick up i had to move as the pigeon were coming in from behind me and were 25yrds away before i had even shouldered the gun. Anyway, it was well worth the hastle of moving spot as they just kamikazed into the decoys until about 14:30.

Im well chuffed, although i didnt have a very good hit ratio beause of the difficult shots presented at the start i still had to go back to the car for more shells and ended up with a total of 46! One went over the hedge and i couldnt retrieve it.

post-6857-1208884228.jpg