Air pistol advise

Fleabag

i would never use a 6ft air pistol on any animal as if you dont hit the brain any other place is a bad wound. Surley someone else or you or someone for pigeon watch would be happy to shoot them or poison, trap, :good: terrier?

6ftlb would kill a rat you'll only be shooting under 10yds like for barns or by the pens with mine ive had a tree rat passed thorught its head at about 8 or 9 yards

stuart

i would never use a 6ft air pistol on any animal as if you dont hit the brain any other place is a bad wound. Surley someone else or you or someone for pigeon watch would be happy to shoot them or poison, trap, :good: terrier?

6ftlb would kill a rat you'll only be shooting under 10yds like for barns or by the pens with mine ive had a tree rat passed thorught its head at about 8 or 9 yards

stuart

spoke to a gun shop today,was told most pistols are only 2.5 ftlb and not suitable, the 6ftlb would be hard for the lady to cock, ???