BRANIAC

B_GINNER

Just been watching Brainiac on tv. Supposed to be a science type program. They are trying to destroy a blackbox flight recorder, and this week they decided to launch it and fire shotguns at it.

Totally sensible idea i think. ???

What ****** me off is the fact that they branded shotgun users as "Toffs" and that after the test, they can go back to quaffing champagne and eating quails eggs !

How many of the forum members that prefer shotguns do this??

As i said, ****** me off.

Just to rub it in, the wife keeps on offering me champagne instead of tea :huh:

Its on SKY 1 you Narna. Also there s nothing i like better after a days shooting than horsewhipping my manservant followed by a glass of Brut and pickled larks tongues in aspic. What what.

I say well done SKY for finally potraying shooting types like me,who like to live the high life. No hoi polloi and certainly no RIFF RAFF nor commoners spoiling shoot. Coarse types who do not even know how to dress for the shoot. I was in Kent recently when an OIK called dogman or terrierchild, some loutish name anyway, had somehow found his way onto MY shoot. Well, a swift thrashing for the keeper later and I have been unequivocally assured that this rufian shall be there no more.

We have dogtracks and football to keep these rapscallions entertained and that is where they should stay. COMMONERS, know your place

Little Lord jimDfish

You ****, sorry, your lardship.

You will be up on the plinth, head on the block, and wetting yourself as the axe comes down.

I will be in the cellar, checking out the dusty ones and then onto the indoor 'garden'

Come the revolution bruv's. (scrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee sharpening axe)

LB. On formal shoot with DPM's and Nova pump. :lol: