two hmr's

steyrman

got a reply from northumbria police today feo says no way to two hmr ownership one as dedicated night vision the other one dedicated day scope is not good enough reason

well it was worth a try

I cannot understand the policy of this force, that seems like a perfectly good reason to me ;):wub:

would they let you have .22 for day use then?:)???

got a reply from northumbria police today feo says no way to two hmr ownership one as dedicated night vision the other one dedicated day scope is not good enough reason

well it was worth a try

Phone BASC, they tend to read them the riot act and they get back in line.

well it was worth a try

Phone BASC, they tend to read them the riot act and they get back in line.

:wub:;):):good:

well it was worth a try

I cannot understand the policy of this force, that seems like a perfectly good reason to me :good::)

would they let you have .22 for day use then?:lol:???

i have two .22's in the cabinet which i share with my son i cant use his nor he mine its crazy as they are identical ( apart from the serial numbers obviously) i will give basc a ring on monday but dont like the idea of rocking the boat with the feo :wub:;)

well it was worth a try

I cannot understand the policy of this force, that seems like a perfectly good reason to me :cry1::D

would they let you have .22 for day use then?:no:???

i have two .22's in the cabinet which i share with my son i cant use his nor he mine its crazy as they are identical ( apart from the serial numbers obviously) i will give basc a ring on monday but dont like the idea of rocking the boat with the feo :blink: :blink:

too right rock the boat the onus is on you to have good reason,you are already a cert holder and what you have requested is good reason, it is unreasonable to be removing day scopes for night scopes and rezeroing etc.

i get the feeling from other posts northumbria like to put people off as much as possible, i would be asking them why in writing they think it is not good reason as you maybe taking the matter further.

harv