witch pcp is the best?

ferretman

witch is the best?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. air rifle

• air arms aa s400 classic .177
    • rapid 7 .177

i've got a rapid mk2 and it simply outclasses anything else i've used including the s400 not to mention the rapid has a larger shot count, is a multishot and the new versions have a fantastic triggers.

ss12

the rapid is regulated so no real power curve a exellent gun also twice the price of the air arms witch is also a great gun i shoot the s400 had it 3 years and love it paid £350 for it compard to £800 for the theoben leaveing £450 towards a :good: shot gun

i`ve had both now have the rapid in 12 ft lbs guise the rapid will have better shot count but i still believe the s400 series are the best value out there. theobens are expensive.in sub 12 i`d have the hw100 any day.have one on order actually.much more refined than the air arms though im sure the aa will be as accurate.there is absolutely nothing wrong with the s400 air rifle.probably half the cost of the rapid but not necessarily half the gun :good:

i have had

bsa hornet 177

aa s300 177

webley raider 22

falcon fn12 22

logun axsor 177

and for me the bsa hornet was by far the best gun as it was regulated. it was also heavy and needed a sling.. and just incase anybody wants to no the falcon was the worst, easily.

my dad has a s400 and he says its godd but i do like air arms but rapids are really nice.and i am doing a deal with a really nice lad 5 mins away for me for his rapid as he has gone onto rimmys now.the way i am heading when i have the cash for 1 lol :rolleyes: all the best.