Damn Phone!

charlie 1

well i have hit a real problem. when i got back this morning from shooting i emptied me pockets and put me clothes in the wash but i think i may have missed a pocket so my phone very kindly went in the wash with the rest of it. :good:

so i have just left me phone outside to dry off but it looks destroyed and as i was thinking about a new phone anyhow it could also be a good excuse lol :good:

so as i don't know much about phones or the new ones out etc. plz could u pass on some recommendations or reviews on a good phone.

i don't really want to spend more than £150 but need the sort of basics. (camera,bluetooth...)

would be greatfull for any advice.

thank you

charlie

well i have hit a real problem. when i got back this morning from shooting i emptied me pockets and put me clothes in the wash but i think i may have missed a pocket so my phone very kindly went in the wash with the rest of it. :good:

so i have just left me phone outside to dry off but it looks destroyed and as i was thinking about a new phone anyhow it could also be a good excuse lol :good:

so as i don't know much about phones or the new ones out etc. plz could u pass on some recommendations or reviews on a good phone.

i don't really want to spend more than £150 but need the sort of basics. (camera,bluetooth...)

would be greatfull for any advice.

thank you

charlie

You have pm

:good: D2D

morning charlie1 , i work for a mobile phone company`s distribution centre , with £150 to spend your options are plentiful try your local mobile shop and look at the samsung range they have some good new models out at the moment .but if you spend a little bit more the sony range is good , the W850i this comes with a set of speakers + ear pieces for your music ,bluetooth,camera,video settings or try LG they are pretty cheap and cheerful, nokia have a N2610 pay as you go for £9:99 I have a motorola V8 which is a good phone but over £250 , happy shopping

if its any consolation...i have done that twice this year...my job is very dirty hence employer has a laundry service...long shift...cant wait to get home ...strip off... threw clothes in dirty basket...shower...clean clothes...home for beer... **** wheres my phone.....on the boil wash..then tumble drier...they dont like it much !!!claim the house insurance...tell em it was a good un !!!