webley sport

hey all

just testing the water reley i possable going to sell my webley sport .22 just want to no what people would offer for it?

it recently had a new spring and seals and is in good well cared for condition. ideal starter gun or a gun for a kid. it is good on the open sights but could sell a scope as well for £20 on top.

cheers

A

a packet of walkers salt and vinegar crisps :blush:

I'll see your crisps and raise you most of a pack of Fruit Gums. Damn things get stuck in your teeth and you spend the whole night picking sweeties from places they shouldn't be. On the whole I think I'd rather have a Webley Sport. It'd better be in good nick tho! :good:

a packet of walkers salt and vinegar crisps :good:

I'll see your crisps and raise you most of a pack of Fruit Gums. Damn things get stuck in your teeth and you spend the whole night picking sweeties from places they shouldn't be. On the whole I think I'd rather have a Webley Sport. It'd better be in good nick tho! :good:

:blush::good:

Is this another of those make me an offer posts.Come on its in the rules that if your selling it then you need to put the price you want up. If your not selling it then it shouldnt really be in the gun sales section matey. :good:

Ignore this pleb, i think he thinks he is like Forum Police or something.

He is seemingly posting rubish on a whole number of for sale threads, all of his posts have nothing to do with expressing interest in the item offered, so if i were him id just give it a rest.

If there was anything wrong with someone testing the water im sure the admins would say something, so please keep your childish little opinions to yourself!!

:good:

Rant Over!!!

Is this another of those make me an offer posts.Come on its in the rules that if your selling it then you need to put the price you want up. If your not selling it then it shouldnt really be in the gun sales section matey. :good:

Ignore this pleb, i think he thinks he is like Forum Police or something.

He is seemingly posting rubish on a whole number of for sale threads, all of his posts have nothing to do with expressing interest in the item offered, so if i were him id just give it a rest.

If there was anything wrong with someone testing the water im sure the admins would say something, so please keep your childish little opinions to yourself!!

:good:

Rant Over!!!

i agree with you mate wot is the point if he ant intresterd he should not post or is he half troll :good:

This was just obviously a way to gte around posting the price of a gun, not testing the water. How does me asking what scopes and such that come with guns posting rubbish ? Im genuinely interested in picking up 1 of these guns.

However if you want forums full of things like "maybe selling gun , how much would you give... " then fine.

It just ends up with people messing around. You'll have a sales section with things that arent even for sale.

But oh well nvm. Have it your way.

Is this another of those make me an offer posts.Come on its in the rules that if your selling it then you need to put the price you want up. If your not selling it then it shouldnt really be in the gun sales section matey. :yes:

This was just obviously a way to gte around posting the price of a gun, not testing the water. How does me asking what scopes and such that come with guns posting rubbish ? Im genuinely interested in picking up 1 of these guns.

However if you want forums full of things like "maybe selling gun , how much would you give... " then fine.

It just ends up with people messing around. You'll have a sales section with things that arent even for sale.

But oh well nvm. Have it your way.

:):lol: Correct me if im wrong but i cant see any expression of interest in this post!!!!

ICE you reckoned

"He is seemingly posting rubish on a whole number of for sale threads, all of his posts have nothing to do with expressing interest in the item offered, so if i were him id just give it a rest."

But your ONLY point is this ONE post. Which is pushing the rules. If thats all you got dont waste my time your just out looking for an arguement.

ICE you reckoned

"He is seemingly posting rubish on a whole number of for sale threads, all of his posts have nothing to do with expressing interest in the item offered, so if i were him id just give it a rest."

But your ONLY point is this ONE post. Which is pushing the rules. If thats all you got dont waste my time your just out looking for an arguement.

at the end of the day mate he is testing the water so why have you got to *** in put a price up or dont sell it.just leave it he is testing the water for ofers he sed that thats why there ant a price up.