sat morn

lurcherboy

I went out at 06-00 to set up and be ready for the mass cull of wood pigeon I had promised myself. Plan was to shoot to about 10-00 then some fishing until mid afternoon.

Laid out 15 deak's and waited.......and waited..................and waited.

Then just after 09-00 they started coming in and they were like Kamikaze, totally suicidal.

I brought a 100 carts with me as I would be packing up at 10 ish to go fishing. Spunked all 100 by 09-40. Sadly on got 46 pigeons. I have never known the action to be so fast and furious.

Going back tommorrow and will take 250 with me.

Now, whens that dog going to be ready?

LB ;)

Fishandshoot, was shooting over whats left of the stubble. Its right next to a small but perfectly placed spinney. All the pigeons without exception had been feading on peas. Pretty lucky that all the neighbouring farms grow peas. :blink:

Red, Joined a very small carp syndicate two years ago. Carp doing nicely but now the cold has set in the perch feeding hard. Regularly landing 1 1/2 to 2 lb fish. Great fun on light tackle. Unfortunetly not allowed to spin for them :lol:

LB ;)

Red, Joined a very small carp syndicate two years ago. Carp doing nicely but now the cold has set in the perch feeding hard. Regularly landing 1 1/2 to 2 lb fish. Great fun on light tackle. Unfortunetly not allowed to spin for them :lol:

LB ;)

Oh what a shame! Spinning is my favourite perch method. I get next week off, so I hope to get down to the reservoir, and also the irrigation pool at the farm. The irrigation pool has produced plenty of specimen fish over the past year... :blink: :lol::lol:

No you weren't.

I don't believe its illegal to spin for carp, maybe unethical, but not illegal. :yp:

I was born in Lambeth hospital not philistine, you philistine :lol::lol::P:lol:

LB :yp:

Pints of vodka with Babycham chasers at 10-00pm in PW arms on the 19th. Don't be fashionably late you whore :lol:

No you weren't.

I don't believe its illegal to spin for carp, maybe unethical, but not illegal. :yp:

I was born in Lambeth hospital not philistine, you philistine :lol::lol::P:lol:

LB :yp:

Pints of vodka with Babycham chasers at 10-00pm in PW arms on the 19th. Don't be fashionably late you whore :lol:

yes i was,

Going to the dogs tomorrow ( now theres a set up if you needed one) but will be in for a drink when i get back. Its a bloody good job im an alcoholic other wisei wouldnt drink with someone who insults me so much and so regularily