Remington 1100 synthetic

DavidL

Remington 1100 12g 28" multichoke, black synthetic stock, non reflective black finish on action and barrel, owners hand book, choke key. Comes with IMP CYL & MOD chokes.

Only fired approx two hundred shots from new, excellent condition.

£400

• 3 weeks later...
Elderly and disabled shooters benefit from using semi-auto's for their reduced recoil!

OMG - a semi auto would have more recoil than a pump action one? how the hell does that work? i'd have thought a semi auto would have more because you get the kick of the bolt blowing back as well as the powerful discharge of the projectiles.

Elderly and disabled shooters benefit from using semi-auto's for their reduced recoil!

OMG - a semi auto would have more recoil than a pump action one? how the hell does that work? i'd have thought a semi auto would have more because you get the kick of the bolt blowing back as well as the powerful discharge of the projectiles.

conservation of momentum means that overall the momentum both ways cancells out, the operation on recoil of the bolt going back reduces the impulse kick back (force/time) like a cushion of sorts. it's all about the time in which the force backwards acts.

(musings from a phyics student)

and anyway pumps are banned in UK now to buy from new.

Aled

:P Aled I think you should pass on your valuable knowledge of the law to the gun dealers in this country.

After doing a quick search, I found several of them offering new pump action shotguns for sale.

This is one at random: http://www.conjay.com/Mossberg%20Persuader.htm

Think and make sure before you make such statements.