Which crop????

gazhamdo

Well done Gaz you post for advice and end up calling people names and being abusive. 11 posts and you managed to **** everyone off .If your not a member you shouldn't be going.If you haven't a shot gun ticket you shouldn't be going.

Looks likes you just want to cause trouble to me

For your information country boy is usually the first to post advice and help for anyone on this site and most if not all members are really helpful but with that attitude mate I think you'll be on your own.

If you want advice try joining first as you seem to like shooting other wise you wouldn't be on here, then if you don't already have one get a shotgun certificate then you can go shooting on your own so as not relying on your friends and their permission.

One final bit of advice non members on nppc land without permission are trespassing.

cheers :good:

:lol: aubs

why does nobody give him any help then?:oops: seems like to me that everybody has a go at people when all they ask for is help!!! sad i think. :yes:

p.s- as you can all see i got lots of help too...... thanks

so are you his friend?

NUMBER 1 , after reading the first few posts i was going to reply and stick up for him as i thought some members were being a bit clicky / harsh on him . Now after reading it all i have changed my mind after the abuse he has just put on this forum and its only his 11 post , keep going that way and you wont get much from here maybe a ban

i am sorry roadkill, i did not come on this website to have an argument or fall out with fellow shooters, but i too think that some people jumped on him too quickly and maybe a more helpful approach or try to be a bit more subtle in there approach that is all. next time maybe i will think twice before i reply or add topics on this site as it seems to upset other members. :yes:

hi all, i am new to pigeon watch and have been told of nppc through friends. before i join nppc i would like to ask if anyone can enlighten me of which crops are on nppc land?? peas? beans? etc... any help would be usefull.. thanks

sorry forgot to say i from north east thanks

this is my post aubs...... with one reply, :rolleyes:

yeh, thanks big noel. was out yesterday on laid barley but there didnt seem to be much about think it was with the lightning strikes that were zipping around.. :rolleyes: haha. i have a friend who is a farmer and has quite a bit land to offer me but just wanted to know if it was worth trying nppc to get a better range of crops?? thanx for your help anyway noel. ;)<_<

ey up feather most of the land is rape but I have shot on laid barley peas and beans on request from jon it just depends if

you drop on when you book out ie if a farmer has phoned him then he'll send you there. Follow the link at the top of the

page and if your interested give him a call, for around a hundred quid a year it's not bad value and it saves you the hassel

of door knocking.

I sometimes go out looking for birds then camp near a field so i can shoot early next morning , saves on diesel aswell

Hope this is of help and good luck

cheers :blink:

:angry: aubs