DVLA Mole jailed

remytherussell

The civil servant working at the DVLA who revealed address details to animal rights activists of visitors to John & Chris Hall, owners of Darley Oaks Farm guinea pig breeders was jailed for five months.

Many of those whos details were revealed were subjected to harrassment and intimidation.

Barry Dickenson lived in New Ash Green, Kent if anyone knows him.

Full story Daily Telegraph etc.

RTR

Hopefully the prison authorities will not allow to be put on a wing where a middle class activist would come to any harm. I think it would be an injustice if, while in prison he should come up against hardened career criminals who may, just because they are violent sociopaths with a penchant for new boys, tear hima new ******** and stick a bunch of flowers in it as they have ran out of vases. So i think it would bode well if we presented a united front to the prison authorities and say please protect this lost soul

Jim

P.S If you know the families of any hardened career criminals who are doing long stretches at present in the same nick as this "crusader for the rights of animals" go round to there houses, set up a burning fudgebomb and just before you light it, spray ALF all over there front door. Just a suggestion.

P.P.S Burning fudgebomb= dogdoo in a paperbag

seeing as the ***** loved animals so much lets hope he enjoys being made to squeal like a pig ! no doubt his warped chums will turn him into some kind of martyr.maybe a trip to people finder,friends reunited,192.com etc will turn up his address,maybe even those of his cronies and family.god forbid that the provisional wing of the ca get hold of such information and subject them to the hatred that he and his fellow pond life dished out.

i have it on good authority that tobacco and phone cards are in short supply "inside" and certain favours can be gained by passing these on to inmates.

the above post is tongue in cheek and i would be devasted if any of it came true.

somewhere i lied. :)