SGC ARRIVED...FINALLY! lol

Its a O/U with double triggers but you can use the same trigger twice. Cant remember the make, but tried it out and was a nice gun. Also tried a Baikal but found it very heavy and bulky.

Am considering them both but leaning towards the other gun.

Its a O/U with double triggers but you can use the same trigger twice. Cant remember the make, but tried it out and was a nice gun. Also tried a Baikal but found it very heavy and bulky.

Am considering them both but leaning towards the other gun.

The other gun being a beretta or browning or miroku !

M.

Well done, that's great news! Buy the gun that fits best, and preferably with 1/4 and 1/2 choke unless it's multi.

I find a good basic way to check gun fit is to shut your eyes and mount it quickly how you feel comfortable, then open your eyes. If you're looking down the rib and you can see the bead but not too much of the top of the rib then that's pretty good :good:

nice one mate, i know exactly how your feeling, i just got my cert through the other day and went and bought my first gun today !!! feels great doesnt it !

i got a lanber field gun.... just need some land now as i cant stand the thought of throwing more cash away on shooting clays !!!

the search is on !