What kind of music do you like

barrie0

After looking at the John peel thread I was wondering what music are all you guys into .

Me I have been well into my vibes for a long time , Started off with The Cult , Spear of Destiny ,WHO you're all thinking .

My favs though are Nine Inch Nails , Killing Joke ,Ministry ,Radiohead ,Soundgarden , Janes Addiction , but all time favourite is a band called Tool

Best gigs have been Tool (twice) ,Ministry ,Killing Joke and Rage against the machine (the bass was awesome)

So do we have any music fans here at all :thumbs:

Go and see Marilyn Manson next time he does the UK. #### excellent gig. Saw him at the London arena a few years ago.

Doing Motorhead in Folkestone this month, that should be good for the hearing :lol:

Mad springer had a thread similar to yours, its worth checking out so do a search.

Think it was called Music to shoot by or similar.

LB :thumbs:

I saw White Zombie at Reading festival years ago they were doing the afternoon shift ,very good though . :thumbs:

One of my mates and his girlfriend saw Manson not long ago in Brum ,they said it was brilliant apart from the NO alcohol policy and loads of ankle biters around with there mams+dads :lol:

mostly Nu_Metal / Gothic Metal / Country Music / MoS(ministry of sound) type.

Nu/Gothic Metal like Marylin Manson, Slipknot, Nirvana, KoRn, HIM, CKY, Muse, No Doubt, Queens Of The Stone Age, SilverChair, No Doubt just to name a few.

Country Music being Christy Moore, Paddy O'Reily, and many other Irish country singers. the Wurzels also have a few good songs.

the MoS type of music is the kind of music that are in Disco's etc.. and Clubs.. like Benny Benassi, DJ Venom, Boogie Pimps and many others.....

thats mainly the kind of music i like!

Aled

And I am jealous that you saw John Mayall Red.

Motorhead are doing all the UK as I understand.

Off the track here, but the best band I ever saw were called Helicopter. They played what would nowadays be called a 'rave' at a secluded farmhouse near Canterbury in 1983. Bit like Nine below Zero but heavier.

2nd best, Eddie and the hot rods at the cricketers by the Oval cricket ground.

Electric six were good too this year in folkestone. Took my kids to see them and thought I would hate it, but it turned out good, they are real workers and won the crowd in the first two numbers including me!

LB :thumbs:

Go and see Marilyn Manson next time he does the UK. #### excellent gig. Saw him at the London arena a few years ago.

I saw Marilyn Manson at Reading Festival a few years ago. Nearly got killed by a load of drunk/stoned Goths! Nice... :thumbs:

The best live band is Muse!!! Fantastic!

:lol:

dolly parton :lol: both of her :*)

barry manilo ,, john denver ,, jack jones ,, :*) :*)

kidding ,,,,realy

alvin stardust remember when shoowadiwadi <------ spell check ern

mud ,slade, t.rex, rick wakeman, brian ferry ,,,,how about kate bush :*) had a thing for her ,,,,never got to give it to her though :thumbs: shame realy

thin lizzy, hawkwind, deep purple, the who,,,,,when music was music ,come on you old timers ,mods and rockers all

an older feeling martin