any idea of cost

bignoel

i have a barretta urika semi 2, after 3 days of heavy shooting i went to clean gun but the main screw holds the the gun together was stuck tight so i applied preasure to release it O it released it alright the whole dam thing barrel came away as it should but still attached to fore stock the main rod from restrickter and main spring all attached together .now in william's an evans at bisley for repair any ideas of what cost i am looking at .

The fault might have been caused by the magazine cap retaining plunger coming out. I would not think that it could be any thing else.

I personally would have taken it back to where it was purchased from and asked them to have a look at it or send it back to GMK.

I have sent you a pm.

william's and evans yes used to be kennedy's they have carried out work for me before and that gun was a lot more damaged than this one .and found there price's fair .but still like to check out price's. williams and evans are a good bunch of lads offerd me a loan gun out of that shop ? £££££

and it has screwed out of the receiver. and is warrented if i still had it ?

blaseF thanks got pm and real usefull thanks .