Too hot to feed...

JonnyR

Hi All,

Anyone noticed if the pigeons around them are feeding more in the mornings at the moment due to it being too hot later in the day?

I shot yesterday until 6pm from 2pm. We had a few but it was as hot as hell, maybe they came back later but I was knackered after 4 hours.

cheers, Jonny.

We shot around 20 on saturday night with 17 in the bag and the remaining unacounted for without causing more damage to the crop than necessary.

Tried again the same location on sunday night and only managed to shoot 4 all accounted for... however when we arived there was around 50ish all feeding...... so my question is do they cotton on to what you are doing and ****** off somewhere else after a while?:good:

We were using shell decoys just ballanced ontop of the crop, gave lovely movement in the gentle warm breeze, we were shooting over wheat.

none about in the mornings round r area but as the afternoon goes on from about 3 onwards is when they start moving in again they r landing in the same field as the combine they seem to follow it from field to field instead of stayin in 1 place.