free to a good home

MM

male chinchilla, 5 years old.

very tame, and comes with a nice big cage.

collection only, as it wont fit in an envelope. really great pet fot kids. :) my friend is getting rid as she is due to have a baby and cant give it the time it deserves ;)

You do realise that this is a restricted type, and as such can only transferred via an RFD or face to face?

If your friend does not have time for a chinchilla, do you really think that she will have time for a baby? I assume that you will be looking for a home for that when the novelty wears off? Typical of todays youngsters, when I were a lad etc etc............

You do realise that this is a restricted type, and as such can only transferred via an RFD or face to face?

If your friend does not have time for a chinchilla, do you really think that she will have time for a baby? I assume that you will be looking for a home for that when the novelty wears off? Typical of todays youngsters, when I were a lad etc etc............

:blink: :yes::lol::lol: shut up you :)

i have done my bit for animal welfare this week, and found it a nice new home. ;)

:blink: :yes::lol::lol: shut up you :)

i have done my bit for animal welfare this week, and found it a nice new home. ;)

That would be a casserole dish with an onion and a carrot or two, with a few herbs to keep it company I assume? I didn't realise that you could make scouse with chinchilla.

Fascinating page here on scouse, for those not born within smelling distance of the Mersea.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scouse_(food)

Edited by bob300w

im getting my LOB out :)

lobscouse? what a name. cant stand the stuff tbh, id rather have a pie than that ;)

As in a lazy lob I assume? OK, Crepuscular pie sounds good to me.

For those bewidered by the events of the day to date;

Chinchillas are rabbit-sized, crepuscular rodents native to the Andes mountains in South America.

Or, as in this case, a long eared rat with a Scouse/Wirral accent.

BOB

"Fascinating page here on scouse, for those not born within smelling distance of the Mersea", what is it about Mersea !, the Mersey River smells I agree, what with all those breweries, much like Burton on Trent

M.