Rhys Jones

MM

You want to move down South then :good:

ROFLMAO - oh yeah. Nobody gets shot by hoodies down south do they?

I know where I am well off thanks.

Grey%20St.jpg

Newcastle City Centre

If you're a jerk, someone will deck you for sure, but nobody gets shot up here.

Edited by Evilv

You want to move down South then :lol:

Grey%20St.jpg

Newcastle City Centre

Yeah right it's like the gunfight at the OK coral at times in the Bigg market...and has been since I started drinking there as a 16 year old. Maybe Mungler is being sarcy/ironic/p*** Taker etc.....and if you're from 'Northumberland why do you need to go into the Toon.....surely you can find a sheep in the countryside you wooly back :lol:

Grey%20St.jpg

Newcastle City Centre

Yeah right it's like the gunfight at the OK coral at times in the Bigg market...and has been since I started drinking there as a 16 year old. Maybe Mungler is being sarcy/ironic/p*** Taker etc.....and if you're from 'Northumberland why do you need to go into the Toon.....surely you can find a sheep in the countryside you wooly back :lol:

Yeah, but without the guns and I have never ever been attacked in this town unless I have asked for it by acting like a tw *t, and then only rarely. By the way, the vowell missed is an 'a'. We like to call a spade a spade up here and I don't like that silly profanity filter.

Well known professional grievers scousers.

It's getting that way everywhere though, look around most forums on t'net and they're scattered with RIP threads for people the posters have never met.

I couldn't agree more about that. I have a mate from Liverpool and hes very sound, but they have a horrible maudlin streak there. Remember when Boris had to apologise for telling it as it was about the scousers?

Politician and journalist Boris Johnson today apologised for his "outdated stereotype" of Liverpool as he prepared to visit the city to say sorry for remarks made in his magazine about beheaded hostage Ken Bigley.

The MP for Henley has come under fire over a leader written in the Spectator, which he edits, which claimed Liverpudlians were "hooked on grief".

In the same opinion column he also blamed drunken fans for contributing to the 1989 Hillsborough disaster, which claimed 96 lives.

In an open letter in the Liverpool Daily Post, Mr Johnson repeated his apologies for the article.

I mean - who here doesn't believe that the Hillsborough fiasco was caused ny drunken Liverpudlians pushing into the ground without paying? We saw them on teh tele doing if for F sake.

thats my point. god, i hope they dont read this. hahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

funny, i was watching an interview with local band "The Zutons" the other week, and that sax player makes me so horny i could pole vault.

The-Zutons-200-.jpg

then she started talking :lol:

"AARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!" i wanted to stick my ears in the freezer till it went away.

another one who does it is this one,

z4655400G.jpg

girlfriend or WAG of peter crouch, as soon as she opens her scouse grid... "LA LA LA EH EH LAD! LAD EH"........................................... :lol:

if im going on one, please stop me. :good:

Edited by martinmoreton

Grey%20St.jpg

Newcastle City Centre

Yes, lovely picture, the shame being that it was taken mid-day, and all of the street lights had to be on to see through the smog and pollution.

Grey%20St.jpg

Newcastle City Centre

Yes, lovely picture, the shame being that it was taken mid-day, and all of the street lights had to be on to see through the smog and pollution.

I know your joshing, so I'll smile at that nonsense. All the best jokes involve turning the truth on its head after all.

Just for you Bob. This one was taken on the day all teh smog works were on holiday. If you are serious, your last visit was in the nineteenth century. Did you accompany Queen Victoria on one of her trips to Scotland and get off the train perhaps?

:-)

541px-Grey_Street_Newcastle_upon_Tyne_lightened.jpg

Edited by Evilv

thats it Rob, its a bloody waste. i mean, i could marry either of em, but you could never leave the house..................................................

wait a minute..........

:D yeah baby!!!! :good: